We are committed to transparency in communicating with our employees and the public. We are providing updates as we become aware of confirmed cases. Click here for details. When we are informed of confirmed cases, we will take appropriate action immediately, which may include temporarily closing the store for additional deep cleaning, contacting all impacted employees, and connecting with local public health officials. Should we receive additional direction from officials, including specific notification required to our customers, we will act immediately and accordingly.
- All LCBO stores will remain closed on Mondays.
- Most retail stores have resumed regular hours of operations Tuesday through Saturday and are open 11:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. on Sundays.
- Select LCBO locations have expanded hours from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m., Thursday through Saturday.
- Customers are encouraged to check the store locator feature, as their local store hours may vary.
As this situation evolves, some LCBO stores may need to close without notice, or adjust their hours and/or days of operation.
LCBO Convenience Outlets authorized to sell beverage alcohol are privately owned and business hours may vary.
Changes to the Shopping Experience
The LCBO has been adopting measures to protect staff and customers including:
- Requiring customers to wear face masks or coverings while inside LCBO stores, in communities where it’s mandated by municipal by-law. Even if face masks are not legally required in indoor public spaces in your community, please consider wearing one to help ensure a safe shopping experience for other customers and our employees. Please plan ahead and bring your own mask; LCBO will not be providing masks.
Increased cleaning and sanitization in our stores and warehouses.
Managing traffic flow within our stores to avoid crowding and marking points within the stores as guidance for staying recommended distances apart.
Plexiglass barriers at cash desks across our retail network.
Providing face shields for LCBO retail staff to wear while serving customers to protect their eyes, mouth and nose and to help deter unnecessary touching of the face.
As part of our Responsible Service Program, we have policies and procedures in place and in accordance with the law for the purposes of checking ID and public intoxication before serving customers. Thank you for your understanding and for removing your mask safely if requested to do so while visiting our stores.
Priority Access for Healthcare Workers
We are proud to join the retail industry’s appreciation of healthcare workers during COVID-19 by offering priority access within our retail stores.
Healthcare workers (which include all employees from hospitals, health care facilities, and paramedics) who present official photo identification of their role will be invited to take their place at the front of any line up outside of LCBO stores.
How You Can Help
These actions do not take the place of preventative measures recommended by public health officials. Help us keep everyone safe by doing the following: