• All LCBO stores remain closed on Mondays.
• Most retail stores have resumed regular hours of operations Tuesday through Saturday and are open 11:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. on Sundays.
• Select LCBO locations have expanded hours from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m., Thursday through Saturday.
• Customers are encouraged to check the store locator feature, as their local store hours may vary.
There could be an instance when an LCBO store closes without notice, or adjusts their hours and/or days of operation.
LCBO Convenience Outlets authorized to sell beverage alcohol are privately owned and business hours may vary.
Changes to the Shopping Experience
The LCBO has measures in place to protect staff and customers including:
• Requiring customers to wear face coverings in all LCBO stores unless they meet a provincial legislated exemption. Please plan ahead and bring your own mask; LCBO will not be providing masks.
• Increased cleaning and sanitization in our stores and warehouses.
• Managing traffic flow within our stores to avoid crowding and marking points within the stores as guidance for staying recommended distances apart.
• Plexiglass barriers at cash desks across our retail network.
• As part of our Responsible Service Program, we have policies and procedures in place and in accordance with the law for the purposes of checking ID and public intoxication before serving customers. Thank you for your understanding and for removing your mask safely if requested to do so while visiting our stores.
Priority Access for Healthcare Workers
We are proud to join the retail industry’s appreciation of healthcare workers during COVID-19 by offering priority access within our retail stores.
Healthcare workers (which include all employees from hospitals, health care facilities, and paramedics) who present official photo identification of their role will be invited to take their place at the front of any line up outside of LCBO stores.