RELOCATED TORONTO STORE
55 BLOOR STREET
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2021
● The official opening of the newly relocated LCBO store in Toronto is Wednesday, October 6 at 10:00 a.m.
● This brand-new store will provide convenient and one-stop beverage alcohol service to over 64,000 community members. The population is expected to grow nearly seven per cent over the next 10 years.
● The 11,325 square-foot store has 8,800 square feet of display space. It carries a wide selection of 3,445 wines, spirits, beers, ready-to-drink cocktails, and coolers.
● The store has a prominent Ontario wine display showcasing 250 Ontario wines, including 173 VQA wines.
● It features 144 linear feet of refrigerated shelving, offering a wide selection of Ontario craft beers as well as other domestic and imported brands, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. There is also a chilled wine section that features 32 linear feet of refrigerated wine and an ice refrigerator for customers.
● The store’s product mix is the result of market research, matching products and services to local tastes, demographics, and community interests, and includes an assortment of made in Ontario products.
● The new store offers customers Same-Day Pickup service.
● There are five checkouts and the store is wheelchair accessible.
● There are 21 full-time and part-time employees who are trained in product knowledge and responsible service.
● Hours of operation are Monday to Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Thursday to Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Sunday, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For more information:
LCBO Press Office
Follow us on twitter @LCBONEWS