NEW OTTAWA STORE
19 BEECHWOOD AVENUE
MONDAY, MARCH 29, 2021
- The official opening of the new relocated LCBO store in Ottawa is Monday, March 29 at 10:00 a.m.
- This brand-new store will provide convenient and one-stop beverage alcohol service to over 26,000 community members. The population is expected to grow sixteen per cent over the next 10 years.
- The 8,112 square-foot store has nearly 5,335 square feet of display space. It carries a wide selection of 1,680 wines, spirits, beers, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers.
- The store has a prominent Ontario wine display showcasing over 200 Ontario wines, including 145 VQA wines.
- It also features 144 linear feet of refrigerated shelving, which offers a wide selection of Ontario craft beers as well as other domestic and imported brands, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. There is also a chilled wine section that features 24 linear feet of refrigerated wine.
- The store’s product mix is the result of market research, matching products and services to local tastes, demographics and community interests, and includes an assortment of made in Ontario products.
- There are five checkouts and the store is wheelchair accessible.
- The store offers Same-Day Pickup service
- The store will employ 8 full-time and part-time employees who are trained in product knowledge and responsible service.
- Hours of operation are Monday to Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Sunday, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For updates and information related to a safe shopping experience, please visit LCBO.com.
For more information:
LCBO Press Office
Follow us on twitter @LCBONEWS