NEW TORONTO STORE
5-1120 Kingston Rd
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2021
- The official opening of the new LCBO store in Toronto is Tuesday, February 2 at 10:00 a.m.
- This brand-new store will provide convenient and one-stop beverage alcohol service to nearly 21,500 community members. The population is expected to grow seven per cent over the next 10 years.
- The 4,450 square-foot store has nearly 2,895 square feet of display space. It carries a wide selection of 2,050 wines, spirits, beers, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers.
- The store has a prominent Ontario wine display showcasing over 100 Ontario wines, including 40 VQA wines.
- It also features 93 linear feet of refrigerated shelving, which offers a wide selection of Ontario craft beers as well as other domestic and imported brands, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. There is also a chilled wine section that features 15 linear feet of refrigerated wine.
- The store’s product mix is the result of market research, matching products and services to local tastes, demographics and community interests, and includes an assortment of made in Ontario products.
- There are four checkouts and the store is wheelchair accessible.
- The store offers Same-Day Pickup for customers.
- There are 10 full-time and part-time employees who are trained in product knowledge and responsible service.
- Hours of operation are Tuesday to Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Sunday, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- All LCBO Stores will remain closed on Monday until further notice.
For updates and information related to a safe shopping experience, please visit LCBO.com.
- 30 -
LCBO Press Office
Follow us on twitter @LCBONEWS