BACKGROUNDER: NEW BINBROOK STORE
2526 REGIONAL ROAD, BINBROOK, ONTARIO
THURSDAY, JULY 2, 2020
● The official opening of the new LCBO store in Binbrook is Thursday, July 2 at 10:00 a.m.
● This brand-new store will provide convenient and one-stop beverage alcohol service to nearly 16,090 community members. The population is expected to grow 14 per cent over the next 10 years.
● The 6,195 square-foot store has nearly 3,695 square feet of display space. It carries a wide selection of 1249 wines, spirits, beers, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers.
● The store has a prominent Ontario wine display showcasing over 150 Ontario wines, including 70 VQA wines.
● It also features 450 linear feet of refrigerated shelving, which offers a wide selection of Ontario craft beers as well as other domestic and imported brands, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. There is also a chilled wine section that features 50 linear feet of refrigerated wine.
● The store’s product mix is the result of market research, matching products and services to local tastes and demographics, and community interests and includes an assortment of made in Ontario products.
● There are 4 checkouts, the store is wheelchair accessible and has ample free parking.
● There are 11 full-time and part-time employees who are trained in product knowledge and responsible service.
● Hours of operation are Monday to Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Sunday, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The LCBO is committed to providing a safe shopping experience for customers and employees. Customers shopping at the LCBO must follow all physical distancing guidance in-line and in-store, shop alone and plan ahead, and limit interactions by paying with debit or credit, packing their own reusable bags, and extending kindness and patience to staff and fellow shoppers. For employee protection, the LCBO encourages customers to wear non-medical masks or face coverings and requires that customers make alternate shopping arrangements if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
LCBO Press Office
Tel. 416.864.6700; E-mail: PressOffice@lcbo.com
Follow us on Twitter @LCBONews