NEW WAUBAUSHENE STORE
500 FALLOWFIELD LANE
THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 2020
● The official opening of the new LCBO store in Wabaushene is Thursday, June 25 at 10:00 a.m.
● This brand-new store will provide convenient and one-stop beverage alcohol service to nearly 2,340 community members. The population is expected to grow 16 per cent over the next 10 years.
● The 5,100 square-foot store has nearly 3,005 square feet of display space. It carries a wide selection of 956 wines, spirits, beers, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers.
● The store has a prominent Ontario wine display showcasing over 100 Ontario wines, including 60 VQA wines.
● It also features 460 linear feet of refrigerated shelving, which offers a wide selection of Ontario craft beers as well as other domestic and imported brands, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. There is also a chilled wine section that features 45 linear feet of refrigerated wine.
● The store’s product mix is the result of market research, matching products and services to local tastes and demographics, and community interests and includes an assortment of made in Ontario products.
● There are 3 checkouts, the store is wheelchair accessible and has ample free parking.
● There are 6 full-time and part-time employees who are trained in product knowledge and responsible service.
● Hours of operation are Monday to Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Sunday, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The LCBO is committed to providing a safe shopping experience for customers and employees. Customers shopping at the LCBO must follow all physical distancing guidance in-line and in-store, shop alone and plan ahead, and limit interactions by paying with debit or credit, packing their own reusable bags, and extending kindness and patience to staff and fellow shoppers. For employee protection, the LCBO encourages customers to wear non-medical masks or face coverings and requires that customers make alternate shopping arrangements if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
LCBO Press Office
Tel. 416.864.6700; E-mail: PressOffice@lcbo.com
Follow us on Twitter @LCBONews