Share facebook twitter pinterest

Caro Amancaya Reserve Malbec/Cabernet Sauvignon 2018

94

guiadescorchados.cl

$23.95
VINTAGES#:
21999
750 ml bottle
Add to Wish List

Product Details

The grapes for Amancaya primarily come from vineyards in Altamira (95%) in the Uco Valley, while the remaining 5% come from an old vineyard in Agrelo, one of the traditional zones for Mendozan wine. Half of the volume spent a year in barrels (one-third new), while the rest was aged in concrete tanks. With 70% malbec and 30% cabernet sauvignon, this is a juicy red with tremendous fruit expression. It has the character of ripe red fruits from a warm year, but it also has a well-formed and resistant network of tannins that can easily bear the weight of the fruit in a very well-balanced wine. Score - 94. (Patricio Tapia, guiadescorchados.cl, 2021)

Read More

Read Less

More Details

  • Release Date
    February 19, 2022
  • Alcohol/Vol
    13.5%
  • Made In
    Mendoza, Argentina
  • By
    Caro
  • Sugar Content
    3 gram per Litre
  • Varietal
    Malbec/Cabernet Sauvignon

Product Details

The grapes for Amancaya primarily come from vineyards in Altamira (95%) in the Uco Valley, while the remaining 5% come from an old vineyard in Agrelo, one of the traditional zones for Mendozan wine. Half of the volume spent a year in barrels (one-third new), while the rest was aged in concrete tanks. With 70% malbec and 30% cabernet sauvignon, this is a juicy red with tremendous fruit expression. It has the character of ripe red fruits from a warm year, but it also has a well-formed and resistant network of tannins that can easily bear the weight of the fruit in a very well-balanced wine. Score - 94. (Patricio Tapia, guiadescorchados.cl, 2021)

Read More

Read Less

More Details

  • Release Date
    February 19, 2022
  • Alcohol/Vol
    13.5%
  • Made In
    Mendoza, Argentina
  • By
    Caro
  • Sugar Content
    3 gram per Litre
  • Varietal
    Malbec/Cabernet Sauvignon
Ratings & Reviews

NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Prices include container deposit fees where applicable. All products may not be available in all stores, and the vintage year displayed on the product image may differ from the stock available in stores and online. Select products may be available to customers in limited quantity. Value Added Products are subject to limited availability and may not be included with online purchases. Promotional offers are available online only, in limited quantity and while supplies last. The above-noted alcohol content may differ from the alcohol content displayed on the bottle label due to the timing of changes in vintage dates or production lot codes. Customers are advised to read the bottle labels to confirm the actual alcohol content of their purchases.

Read More

Read Less

Scroll To Top
Copyright © 2022 LCBO. All rights reserved.