2 oz gin
1 oz fresh lemon juice
½ oz simple syrup (see recipe below)
3 oz chilled club soda
1 lemon slice
1 Maraschino cherry
- To a Collins glass filled with ice, add the gin, lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Top with club soda and stir.
- Garnish with lemon slice and cherry.
1 cup water
2 cups sugar
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add sugar and stir constantly until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Cool syrup and use immediately or pour into a covered jar and refrigerate for up to two weeks.
Makes 1 cup