1 oz Vanilla Syrup*
⅛ fresh lime
Optional: Dash of Angostura Bitters (contains alcohol)
1 oz chilled coffee
4 oz ginger beer
- To a highball glass filled with ice, add syrup, lime (squeeze and drop in), Angostura Bitters (optional) and coffee.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with an orange wedge.
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add sugar and stir constantly until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Cool syrup and add vanilla, stirring to mix.
- Use immediately or pour into a covered jar and refrigerate for up to two weeks.