STATEMENT ON LCBO EMPLOYEES TESTING POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 – Toronto – The LCBO has been notified that team members at the following LCBO stores have tested positive for COVID-19. The employees are self-isolating at home, and we wish them well.
- Store #398 in Mississauga (662 Burnhamthorpe Road). The last shift worked in store was on Friday, April 16, 2021. This is further to media advisories on April 19 and April 24 informing of previous confirmed cases.
- Store #391 in East Gwillimbury (180 Green Lane East). The last shift worked in store was on Wednesday, April 21, 2021.
- Store #279 in Toronto (1339 Lawrence Avenue West). The last shift worked in store was on Thursday, April 22, 2021. This is further to a media advisory on April 18 informing of a previous confirmed case.
- Store #10 in Toronto (10 Scrivener Square). The last shift worked in store was on Saturday, April 24, 2021.
- One employee who worked at Store #329 in Brampton (545 Steeles Avenue East) and Store #297 in Acton (256 Queen Street). The last shift worked at store #329 in Brampton was on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 and is further to a media advisory on April 18 informing of previous confirmed cases. The last shift worked in store #297 in Acton was on Saturday, April 24, 2021, and is further to a media advisory on April 20 informing of a previously confirmed case.
This general notice is being provided out of transparency. Should we receive any additional Public Health direction or guidance; we will act immediately and accordingly.
The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.
For more information:
LCBO Press Office
Follow us on twitter @LCBONEWS