STATEMENT ON LCBO EMPLOYEES TESTING POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 – Toronto – The LCBO has been notified that team members at the following LCBO stores have tested positive for COVID-19. The employees are self-isolating at home, and we wish them well.
- Store #198 in Toronto (4525 Kingston Road). The last shift worked in store was on Wednesday, April 14, 2021.
- Store #297 in Acton (256 Queen Street). The last shift worked in store was on Thursday, April 15, 2021.
- Store #425 in Mississauga (1125 Bloor Street East). The last shift worked in store was on Thursday, April 15, 2021. This is further to a media advisory on April 16, informing of a previous confirmed case.
- Store #457 in Toronto (2300 Yonge Street). The last shift worked in store was on Friday, April 16, 2021.
- Store #19 in Toronto (2151 St. Clair Avenue West). The last shift worked in store was on Friday, April 16, 2021.
- An employee who worked at Store #145 in Bradford (484 Holland Street West) and Store #53 in Cookstown (52 Queen Street) also tested positive. The last shifts worked were on Monday, April 12, 2021 and Thursday, April 15, 2021, respectively.
This general notice is being provided out of transparency. Should we receive any additional Public Health direction or guidance; we will act immediately and accordingly.
The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.
For more information:
LCBO Press Office
Follow us on twitter @LCBONEWS