STATEMENT ON LCBO EMPLOYEES TESTING POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
Sunday, April 18, 2021 – Toronto – The LCBO has been notified that team members at the following LCBO stores have tested positive for COVID-19. The employees are self-isolating at home, and we wish them well.
- Store #6 in Toronto (1357 Queen Street West). The last shift worked in store was on Saturday, April 3, 2021.
- Two employees at Store #329 in Brampton (545 Steeles Avenue East). The last shifts worked in store were on Saturday, April 3, 2021 and Monday, April 12, 2021, respectively.
- Store #465 in Oshawa (1409 Harmony Road). The last shift worked in store was on Monday, April 12, 2021.
- Store #207 in Toronto (250 The East Mall). The last shift worked in store was on Monday, April 12, 2021.
- Store #279 (1339 Lawrence Avenue West). The last shift work in store was on Thursday, April 15, 2021.
This general notice is being provided out of transparency. Should we receive any additional Public Health direction or guidance; we will act immediately and accordingly.
The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.
For more information:
LCBO Press Office
Follow us on twitter @LCBONEWS