STATEMENT ON LCBO EMPLOYEES TESTING POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
Wednesday, April 7, 2021 – Toronto – The LCBO has been notified that team members at the following LCBO stores have tested positive for COVID-19. The employees are self-isolating at home, and we wish them well.
- Store #624 in Ottawa (4220 Innes Road). The last shift worked in store was on Thursday, March 25, 2021.
- Store #619 in Mississauga (5100 Erin Mills Parkway). The last shift worked in store was on Thursday, April 1, 2021
- Store #12 in Toronto (512 Parliament Street). The last shift worked in store was on Saturday, April 3, 2021.
The LCBO has also been notified that contract vendors working at the following stores have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Store #355 in Toronto (2901 Bayview Avenue – Unit 125). The last shift worked in store was on Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
- Store #385 in Mississauga (5925 Rodeo Drive). The last shift worked in store was on Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
This general notice is being provided out of transparency. Should we receive any additional Public Health direction or guidance; we will act immediately and accordingly.
The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.
For more information:
LCBO Press Office
Follow us on twitter @LCBONEWS