STATEMENT ON LCBO EMPLOYEES TESTING POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
Friday, January 15, 2021 – Toronto – The LCBO has been notified that team members at the following LCBO stores have tested positive for COVID-19. The employees are self-isolating at home, and we wish them well.
- Store 265 in Bolton (30 McEwan Drive East). The last shift worked in store was on Sunday, December 27, 2020. This is further to LCBO’s media advisories on January 7 and January 10 informing of a previous confirmed cases.
- Store 410 in Northbrook (12297 HWY 41 Front Street). The last shift worked in store was on Thursday, December 31, 2020.
- Store 385 in Mississauga (5925 Rodeo Drive). The last shift worked in store was on Sunday, January 3, 2021.
- Store 436 in Mississauga (7205 Goreway Drive Unit 85). The last shift worked in store was on Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
- Store 378 in Oshawa (400 Gibb Street). The last shift worked in store was on Sunday, January 10, 2021.
This general notice is being provided out of transparency. Should we receive any Public Health direction or guidance; we will act immediately and accordingly.
The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.
For more information:
LCBO Press Office
Follow us on twitter @LCBONEWS