“CHEERS TO SUMMER” WITH THE LCBO
LCBO Introduces coveted new releases and fresh flavours for the season
Thursday, June 25, 2020 – Toronto – Summer gatherings may look different this year, but there are still occasions to celebrate the outdoors and warmer weather and the LCBO is introducing a wide assortment of new releases, and Ontario-made products, for customers to enjoy responsibly through the season. The summer assortment of innovative and convenient products offers something for every taste and price point. Customers can shop and discover the picks for the season safely in-store and online.
New Summer Releases
The new hard seltzers are light-tasting, convenient, feature no sugar and are made with all-natural flavours.
- Smirnoff Vodka & Soda Raspberry Rosé, 4 x 355 mL, (#14617)
- Black Fly LoCAL 55 Vodka Soda Lemon, 4 x 355 mL, (#14495)
- Social Lite Triple Berry Vodka Soda, 4 x 355 mL, (#14477)
- Palm Bay Zero Key Lime Cherry, 473mL, (#14504)
- Nütrl4 Vodka & Soda, 473 mL, (#14523)
- Aquarelle Berry Pomegranate Vodka Soda, 355 mL (#14509)
- Nude Gin Soda, Mixed Berry, 473 mL, (#14666)
Seltzer Sampler Packs
- Nütrl Mixer Pack, 12 x 355 mL, (#14994)
- Muskoka Spirits Hard Sparkling Water Mixer Pack, 4 x 355 mL, (#14529)
- Cottage Springs Mixed 8 Pack, 8 x 355 mL, (#15311)
A Rosy Spritz
These new rosé wines are perfect for sipping or great for mixing up with citrus and soda in a low-alcohol spritzer.
- Saintly The Good Sparkling Rosé VQA, 750 mL (#16767)
- Saintly The Good Rosé VQA, 750 mL, (#14882)
- Jackson-Triggs Proprietors’ Selection Light Rosé, 750 mL, (#13907)
- Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Rosé, 750 mL (#13248)
Offering fresh, citrusy flavour notes and featuring lower alcohol content, these new summer brews are great on their own or mixed up in a low-alcohol radler.
- Belgian Moon Light Sky, 473 mL, (#15476)
- DAB Ultimate, 6 x 500 mL, (#15440)
- Steam Whistle Premium Session Lager, 473 mL, (#15881)
- Muskoka Brewery Tread Lightly, 473 mL, (#15415)
Trend Watch: Wine in Cans
New wines in convenient, single-serve packaging offering innovative red, whites and rosés for customers.
- Babe Grigio with Bubbles, 250 mL, (#14682)
- Babe Rosé with Bubbles, 250 mL, (#14681)
- Joiy Savvy Society Sauvignon Blanc, 250 mL, (#14801)
- Stel + Mar Premium White Wine, 250 mL, (#14776)
- Stel + Mar Premium Red Wine, 250 mL, (#14775)
Cider with a Twist
From classic apples to berry blends, wine and citrus, these homegrown hard ciders are a summer sipping staple.
- D’Ont Poke the Bear Berry Cider, 473 mL, (#15174)
- Growers Rosé Cider, 473 mL, (#11693)
- Pommies Mimosa Cider, 473 mL, (#15153)
- Thornbury Village Honeycrisp Apple Cider, 473 mL, (#15176)
Partners in Pride
LCBO is a proud partner of Pride and are pleased to offer products to help toast and support the LGBTQA2+ community.
- Bud Light, 6 x 473 mL, (#311779)
Bud Light is donating $100,000 to Rainbow Railroad, a Canadian organization that helps LGBTQA2+ individuals around the world escape persecution.
- Muskoka Brewery, Born This Way IPA, 473 mL, (#15994)
Muskoka Brewery launched Born This Way IPA, with 10 cents from each can supporting The Get Real Movement and their efforts to combat discrimination against the LGBTQA2+ community.
From Belgian wheat beers to beers made with all-natural ingredients and award-winning local craft brews, alcohol-free beers are refreshing and responsible options.
- Budweiser 0.0, 473 mL, (#16976)
- Heineken 0.0, 6 x 330 mL, (#589416)
- Partake Brewing Non-Alcoholic IPA, 355 mL, (#13654)
Convenient Ways to Shop at the LCBO
Customers have the option to shop in-store, or online at LCBO.com and the LCBO mobile app for exclusive products.
LCBO continues to offer additional shopping options, including free shipping to stores and Same-Day Pickup, available at over 110 select locations across the province and which includes separate lines for pick-up. For home delivery, customers will have to follow direction provided by Canada Post.
Customers can also pick-up the latest Food & Drink’s Summer Issue in-store and online now for seasonal recipes, cocktail inspiration and responsible entertaining ideas.
Effective June 25, Fifty LCBO locations will expand current hours of operation to 10:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m., Thursday through Saturday.
Most retail stores have resumed regular hours of operations Tuesday through Saturday and are open 11:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. on Sundays.
All LCBO stores will remain closed on Monday until further notice and will close on July 1 in recognition of Canada Day.
Customers are encouraged to check the store locator feature on lcbo.com for their local store hours as they may vary.
Health and Safety
The LCBO is committed to providing a safe shopping experience for customers and employees. Customers shopping at the LCBO must follow all physical distancing guidance in-line and in-store, are encouraged to plan ahead and shop alone limit interactions by paying with debit or credit and packing their own reusable bags and extending kindness and patience to staff and fellow shoppers. For employee protection, the LCBO encourages customers to wear non-medical face masks or face coverings and requires that customers make alternate shopping arrangements if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
The LCBO reminds customers to enjoy our products responsibly and return empty beverage alcohol containers (large and small glass bottles, PET plastic, Tetra Pak cartons, bag-in-box and cans) to The Beer Store for a full deposit refund.
For images and interview requests, please contact the LCBO Press Office.
LCBO Press Office
Follow us on twitter @LCBONEWS