LCBO Response to COVID-19
Friday, March 13, 2020 – Toronto
The health and well-being of LCBO customers, staff and partners is our top priority. While we are always committed to providing safe shopping experiences, we are implementing measures to support the communities in which we live and work during this important time.
In addition to closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 situation and following the guidance and recommendations of Federal and Provincial public health officials, we are taking several additional precautions to help us all stay healthy and safe and ensure we continue to support our customers and the business.
- Further elevating our already stringent cleaning and sanitization protocols in-store;
- Advising our employees to follow the public health authorities' guidance regarding hygiene and travel;
- Increasing accessibility of hand sanitizers for customers and employees at multiple stations within our stores;
- Have put considerations in place that protect and support our hourly employees;
- Suspending in-store tastings, LCBO and Vintages events until the end of April;
- Ensuring our employees have the information they need to stay healthy or stay at home if they feel unwell;
- Limiting in-person meetings, cancelling or postponing large-scale events and working remotely as able.
LCBO stores remain open for business. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and operate responsibly, adjust quickly and as needed, all with the health and safety of our employees and customers top of mind.
For more information:
LCBO Press Office
Follow us on twitter @LCBONEWS