BACKGROUNDER NEW DUFFERIN MALL STORE 366-900 DUFFERIN ST, TORONTO, ONTARIO
June 26, 2019
● The official opening of the new LCBO store in Dufferin Mall is Wednesday, June 26 at 9:30 a.m.
● This brand-new store will provide convenient and one-stop beverage alcohol service to nearly 213,000 community members. The population is expected to grow 14 per cent over the next 10 years.
● The 6,909 square-foot store has nearly 4,932 square feet of display space. It carries a wide selection of 1,535 wines, spirits, beers, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. It also features a selection of up to 210 VINTAGES premium wines and spirits.
● The store has a prominent Ontario wine display showcasing over 160 Ontario wines, including 110 VQA wines.
● It also features 32 linear feet of refrigerated shelving, which offers a wide selection of Ontario craft beers as well as other domestic and imported brands, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. There is also a chilled wine section that features 16 linear feet of refrigerated wine.
● The store’s product mix is the result of market research, matching products and services to local tastes and demographics, and community interests and includes an assortment of made in Ontario products.
● There are 3 checkouts, the store is wheelchair accessible and has ample free parking.
● There are 12 full-time and part-time employees who are trained in product knowledge and responsible service.
● Hours of operation are Monday to Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Sunday, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
LCBO Press Office