LCBO HONOURS OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENTS IN BEVERAGE ALCOHOL INDUSTRY AT THE 25TH ELSIE AWARDS
June 14, 2019
LCBO is proud to announce the winners of the 2019 Elsie Awards. Celebrating its 25th anniversary, the annual awards are presented to beverage alcohol suppliers and agents that demonstrate innovation, creativity and commitment to customer service and social responsibility.
The year’s big winner is Charton-Hobbs, awarded for Best Special Event award for the Mőet-Hennessy Luxury Suite and the highly coveted Agent/Supplier of the Year (Imperial) for the achievements of a large company. Collective Arts won for a medium company (Double Magnum) and Spirit of York Co. for a small company(Magnum) and Best Food & Drink Ad for BoldWorks.
Other highlights include Labatt Breweries of Canada, receiving three awards, including Products with a Social Conscience and the Special Recognition Award for John Swan, for his 40-plus years of positive contributions in the beverage alcohol industry.
2019 ELSIE AWARD RECIPIENTS
· Best Social Responsibility Campaign: Labatt Breweries of Canada
· Best Special Event: Charton-Hobbs Inc., Moet-Hennessy Luxury Suite
· Best Food & Drink Wine: Halpern Enterprises, Submission Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
· Environmental Commitment: Bacardi Canada Inc., Good Spirited
· Best Food & Drink Ad: Spirit of York Distillery Co. BoldWorks
· Best Gift Item: Corby Spirit and Wine Limited, Absolut Sequin Limited Edition Bottle
· Product with a Social Conscience: Labatt Breweries of Canada, Stella Artois & Pour it Forward
· VQA Excellence Award: Pelee Island Winery, Lola
· Vintages Portfolio Award of Excellence: FWM Canada
· Best Integrated Marketing Program – Spirits: Diageo Canada Inc., White Walker by Johnnie Walker
· Best Integrated Marketing Program – Wines: Andrew Peller Limited, My Walter Father’s Day Campaign
· Best Integrated Marketing Program – Beer: Labatt Breweries of Canada, Corona Hammock Value Add
· Best Vintages Event: Authentic Wine & Spirits Merchants, Masi Reception and Dinner
· Made in Ontario: SoCIAL LITE
· Best New Product Launch – Spirits: Beam Suntory, Canadian Club 41-Year Old
· Best New Product Launch – Wines: Dionysus Wine & Spirits Ltd., Toro Bravo Red
· Best New Product Launch – Beer & Cider: Molson Coors Canada, Miller High Life
· Partnership Award – Specialty Services: Lifford Wine & Spirits Inc.
· Partnership Award – Training: PMA Canada, Product Consultant Development Day
· Partnership Award – Spirits: Collin Hadden
· Partnership Award – Wines: Amanda Dolowicz & Cynthia Walkow
· Partnership Award – Vintages: Camille Gemmell Johnston
· Partnership Award – Beer & Cider: Kevin DaSilva
· Partnership Award – Retail: Robert Gaul
· Partnership Award – Administration: Elizabeth Sinclair
· Partnership Award – Supply Chain: Arterra Wines Canada
· Special Recognition Award: John Swan
· Agent/Supplier of the Year Award (Magnum): Spirits of York Distillery Co.
· Agent/Supplier of the Year Award (Double Magnum): Collective Arts Brewing
· Agent/Supplier of the Year Award (Imperial): Charton-Hobbs Inc.
For images and interview requests, visit our Media Centre and contact the LCBO Press Office.
LCBO Press Office