BACKGROUNDER NEW FRIDAY HARBOUR-INNISFIL STORE, 279 SUNSEEKER AVENUE, INNISFIL, ONTARIO
THURSDAY, MAY 23, 2019
● The official opening of the new LCBO store in Friday Harbour is Thursday, May 23, at 10:30 a.m.
● This brand-new store will provide convenient and one-stop beverage alcohol service to nearly 2,050 community members. The population is expected to grow 419 per cent over the next 10 years.
● The 5,506 square-foot store has nearly 3,618 square feet of display space. It carries a wide selection of 1,065 wines, spirits, beers, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. It also features a selection of up to 230 VINTAGES premium wines and spirits.
● The store has a prominent Ontario wine display showcasing over 160Ontario wines, including almost 90 VQA wines.
● It also features 162 linear feet of refrigerated shelving, which offers a wide selection of Ontario craft beers as well as other domestic and imported brands, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. There is also a chilled wine section that features 139 linear feet of refrigerated wine.
● The store’s product mix is the result of market research, matching products and services to local tastes and demographics, and community interests, and includes an assortment of made in Ontario products.
● There are 4 checkouts, the store is wheelchair accessible and has ample parking.
● There are 4 full-time and part-time employees who are trained in product knowledge and responsible service.
● Hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Friday to Saturday, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sunday
LCBO Press Office