LCBO’S BLACK FRIDAY SUPER SALE MEANS BIG SAVINGS ALL WEEK LONG IN STORES AND ONLINE
Customers planning ahead for the holidays can save on a wide variety of popular wines, spirits and more
November 21, 2018 – TORONTO – LCBO’s week-long Black Friday event returns with big savings and bonuses for customers in store and online. From November 22-28, customers can save on some of the best-known domestic and international brands of spirits, wines and more. From November 23-26 all online orders over $200 are eligible for free shipping.
Complete list of deals:
- JP Wiser's Deluxe 750mL $27.20 (reg. $28.95)
- Canadian Club Classic 750mL $26.95 (reg. $29.95)
- Crown Royal Black 1140mL $40.95 (reg. $44.95)
- Johnnie Walker Black 750mL $52.45 (reg. $57.45)
- Bowmore No. 1 Islay Single Malt 750mL $52.95 (reg. $58.95)
- Cardhu 750mL $68.95 (reg. $76.95)
- Laphroaig Quarter Cask 750mL $75.70 (reg. $85.70)
- Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum 750mL $27.50 (reg. $31.50)
- Appleton Estate V/X 750mL $26.95 (reg. $28.95)
- Don Julio Reposado 750mL $82.25 (reg. $87.25)
- Ungava Gin 750mL $30.95 (reg. $34.95)
- Bailey's Original Irish Cream 1140mL $37.95 (reg. $41.95)
- Luxardo Amaretto 750mL $22.40 (reg. $26.90)
- Sterling Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 750mL $35.95 (reg. $39.95)
- Apothic Dark Red 750mL $13.45 (reg. $16.95)
- Sella & Mosca Cannonau di Sardegna Riserva 750mL $13.95 (reg. $17.95)
- Stave & Steel Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon 750mL $13.95 (reg. $18.95)
- Crazy Barista Cold Brew Hard Coffee 473mL $1.95 (reg. $2.95)
- The Deveron 12 YO 750mL 35 Bonus Air Miles ($64.95)
- Aberfeldy 16 YO 750mL 50 Bonus Air Miles ($99.95)
For the second year in a row, Goose Island is releasing a limited-run of their coveted barrel-aged beer, Bourbon County Brand Stout 2018. Straight from Goose Island’s hometown of Chicago, this special brew will be available only at LCBO’s Summerhill store in Toronto on November 23 at 9:00am (while quantities last). Only 100 bottles will be available at a cost of $22.95 each. Offering a selection of cheeses, coffee and pastries will be Bern Priest-Blais, Head Brewer at Goose Island Brewhouse Toronto, and Maitre Fromager Afrim Pristine, owner of The Cheese Boutique.
The LCBO reminds customers to please drink responsibly at all times. Visit www.alwaystakingcare.ca for responsible consumption information and tips. Customers are encouraged to return empty beverage alcohol containers (large and small glass bottles, PET plastic, Tetra Pak cartons, bag-in-box and cans) to The Beer Store for a full deposit refund.
Follow LCBO on Twitter @LCBONews. Visit www.lcbo.com for more information.
LCBO Press Office