NEW RICHMOND STORE
591 PERTH STREET #100
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2018
● The official opening of the new LCBO store in Richmond is Wednesday, November 21, at 10:30 a.m.
● This brand-new store will provide convenient and one-stop beverage alcohol service to nearly 6,035 local residents. The population is expected to grow 48 per cent over the next 10 years.
● The 6,181 square-foot store has nearly 3,675 square feet of display space. It carries a wide selection of 1,125 wines, spirits, beers, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. It also features a selection of up to 100 VINTAGES premium wines and spirits.
● The store has a prominent Ontario wine display showcasing over 180 Ontario wines, including almost 60 VQA wines.
● It also features 596 linear feet of refrigerated shelving in a beer cold room, which offers a wide selection of Ontario craft beers as well as other domestic and imported brands, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. There is also a chilled wine section complete with ‘dairy doors’ that features 38 linear feet of refrigerated wine.
● The store’s product mix is the result of market research, matching products and services to local tastes and demographics, and community interests, and includes an assortment of made in Ontario products.
● There are 4 checkouts, the store is wheelchair accessible and has ample free parking.
● There are 12 full-time and part-time employees who are trained in product knowledge and responsible service.
● Hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday, 10:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
LCBO Press Office
Tel. 416.864.6700; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @LCBONews