NEW TOTTENHAM STORE
55 QUEEN ST. S
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2018
● The official opening of the new LCBO store in Tottenham is Tuesday, November 20, at 9:30 a.m.
● This brand-new store will provide convenient and one-stop beverage alcohol service to nearly 8,960 local residents. The population is expected to grow 28 per cent over the next 10 years.
● The 6,900 square-foot store has nearly 4,015 square feet of display space. It carries a wide selection of 1,315 wines, spirits, beers, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. It also features a selection of up to 100 VINTAGES premium wines and spirits.
● The store has a prominent Ontario wine display showcasing over 195 Ontario wines, including almost 79 VQA wines.
● It also features 532 linear feet of refrigerated shelving in a beer cold room, which offers a wide selection of Ontario craft beers as well as other domestic and imported brands, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. There is also a chilled wine section complete with ‘dairy doors’ that features 25 linear feet of refrigerated wine.
● The store’s product mix is the result of market research, matching products and services to local tastes and demographics, and community interests, and includes an assortment of made in Ontario products.
● There are 4 checkouts, the store is wheelchair accessible and has ample free parking.
● There are 10 full-time and part-time employees who are trained in product knowledge and responsible service.
● Hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, 11:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Sunday
LCBO Press Office
Tel. 416.864.6700; E-mail: PressOffice@lcbo.com
Follow us on Twitter @LCBONews