NEW TORONTO STORE
111 ST. CLAIR AVENUE WEST
August 7, 2015
● The official opening of the new LCBO store at Avenue Road and St. Clair Avenue West in Toronto is Friday, August 7, 2015, at 10:00 a.m.
● The new location at 111 St. Clair Avenue West will provide convenient and one-stop beverage alcohol service to 72,000 residents. This population is expected to increase by 13% over the next 10 years.
● The10,132 square-foot store has more than 3,700 square feet of display space. It carries a wide selection of over 1,200 wines, spirits, beers, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. It also features a selection of up to 425 VINTAGES premium wines and spirits.
● The store has a prominent Ontario wine display showcasing nearly 200 Ontario wines, including some 148 VQA wines.
● It also features 136 linear feet of refrigerated beer shelving, which offers a wide selection of Ontario craft beers as well as other domestic and imported brands, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. There is also a chilled wine section complete with ‘dairy doors’ that features 36 linear feet of shelving.
● The store’s product mix is the result of market research, matching products and services to local tastes and demographics, and community interests.
● The store has four checkouts, including a customer service counter, has 50 underground parking spaces, and is wheelchair accessible.
● There will be 9 full-time and part-time employees, including a Product Consultant, who are trained in product knowledge and responsible service.
● Hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday to Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday.