RELOCATED, EXPANDED STOUFFVILLE STORE
5710 MAIN STREET, UNIT 1
July 9, 2015
● The official opening of the relocated LCBO Stouffville store is Thursday, July 9, 2015, at 10:00 a.m.
● The new location at 5710 Main Street, Unit 1 will provide convenient and one-stop beverage alcohol service to more than 41,000 residents.
● The11,974 square-foot store has more than 7,900 square feet of display space. It carries a wide selection of close to 2,000 wines, spirits, beers, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. It also features a selection of up to 600 VINTAGES premium wines and spirits.
● The store has a prominent Ontario wine display showcasing more than 360 Ontario wines, including some 220 VQA wines.
● It also features a walk-in beer cold room with 474 linear feet of shelving. The cold room, which offers a wide selection of Ontario craft beers as well as other domestic and imported brands, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers, is chilled by outside air for much of the year. This provides significant environmental benefits and reduces utility use and costs. There is also a chilled wine section complete with ‘dairy doors’ that features 25 linear feet of shelving.
● The store’s product mix is the result of market research, matching products and services to local tastes and demographics, and community interests.
● The store has seven checkouts, including a customer service counter, has ample available parking spaces, and is wheelchair accessible.
● There will be19 full-time and part-time employees, who are trained in product knowledge and responsible service.
● Hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday to Saturday, and 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday.