BACKGROUNDER - LCBO ETOBICOKE - LLOYD MANOR ROAD STORE
July 4, 2013 11:24 ET
● Official opening of the Lloyd Manor Road store is Thursday, July 4, 2013, at 9:30 a.m.
● Newly-relocated Lloyd Manor Road store offers improved convenience, product selections and service to residents in the Eglinton/Kipling area.
● There are currently 80 LCBO stores serving the City of Toronto.
● The population of the area, currently more than 75,300, is expected to grow by four per cent over the next 10 years.
● The 8,100 square-foot Lloyd Manor Road store has 4,860 square feet of display space and a selection of more than 1,450 wines, spirits, beers, ready-to-drink cocktails and coolers. It also offers approximately 120 VINTAGES products, as well as a fully-stocked beer cold room.
● The new store has a prominent Ontario wine display at the front of the store showcasing more than 250 Ontario products, including some 145 VQA wines. Many chilled wines are also available.
● The store’s product mix is the result of market research, matching products and services to local tastes and demographics, and community interests.
● The store has four checkouts and is wheelchair accessible.
● There will be 12 full-time and part-time employees, including a product consultant who can advise customers and licensees on menu and party planning, cellaring wine and stocking a bar. All LCBO Retail staff are trained in product knowledge and responsible service.
● Hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday to Saturday and 12:00 noon. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
LCBO Media Relations Co-ordinator
Tel: 416 864-6772
Cell: 416 587-3729