BACKGROUNDER - LCBO FOREST HILL - 420 SPADINA ROAD, TORONTO
June 24, 2013 09:17 ET
● New Forest Hill Village store offers improved convenience and service. The population of the area is expected to increase more than six per cent over the next 10 years.
● The official opening is Monday, June 24, 2013, at 9:30 a.m.
● The 4,200 square-foot Forest Hill Village store has 2,900 square feet of display space. There is a selection of more than 1,100 wines, spirits, beers, ready-to-drink cocktails, coolers and beverage gift packs and a VINTAGES section with up to 200 premium wines and spirits.
● The new store has a prominent Ontario wines display at the front of the store showcasing more than 150 Ontario wines, including 100 VQA wines. Many chilled wines and 29 craft beers are available.
● The store’s product mix is the result of market research, matching products and services to local tastes and demographics, and community interests.
● The store has three checkouts, including a customer service counter, a gift section and is wheelchair accessible.
● There are eight full-time and part-time employees, including a product consultant who can advise customers and licensees on menu and party planning, cellaring wine and stocking a bar. They are trained in product knowledge and responsible service.
● Hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday to Saturday and 12:00 noon to 6:00 p.m. on Sunday.
LCBO Media Relations Co-ordinator
Tel: 416 864-6772
Cell: 416 587-3729