A significant number of agents are already participating in the LCBO's Information Sharing Program. This program provides you with the data you need to:
- Proactively react to inventory issues;
- Note how your suppliers are shipping;
- Confirm receipt dates; and
- Follow up with your supplier to resolve issues.
Four reports were developed with input from our industry partners
who identified which information would be most useful to share. The reports are
updated and sent to you each week by e-mail. Each report is sent to you as a
separate email attachment in both html and Excel formats. Reports available
are: Purchase Order Summary, Purchase Order Status, Purchase Order Tracker, and
To receive the reports, you will need to meet the technical
requirements and complete a Terms and Conditions of Licence Form found below.
If you are already set up in the LCBO's Information Sharing
Program and need to make any changes or are facing any technical difficulties,
please contact MerchandisingSupport@lcbo.com
If you have been assigned more than one Agent number, you will
need to apply for narrowcast for each separate Agency account individually.
There are 4 reports named Agent PO Status, Agent PO Summary, Agent PO Tracker and Inventory Summary. Detailed descriptions are below:
1) Agent PO Status is based on the PO Status = Open (O) or Sent to ROC (B) and excluding PO Line Status = Deleted with a Receiving Date within the last 14 days of the report execution date. This is because PO data is updated daily. This report displays the PO Status including Cases Ordered, PO Written Date and Scheduled Receival Date.
2) Agent PO Summary is based on the PO Written date within the last 8 days of report execution date and excluding PO Line Status = Deleted. This report displays the PO details by vendor including Cases Ordered, PO Written Date and Financial information.
3) Agent PO Tracker is based on the PO Status = Open (O) or Sent to ROC (B) with a Receiving Date within the last 14 days of the report execution date. This is because PO data is updated daily. This report displays PO information including PO No, PO Written Date and Scheduled Arrival Date by Facility Warehouse.
4) Inventory Summary is based on data for last week where the end of the week is a Saturday. This report displays Inventory On Hand and Inventory On Order, Inventory In Transit by all Retail stores, Depots and Warehouses.
- Click HERE to access Narrowcast Access Form.