e-Commerce Program Components:
One Day Sales
How It Works
Everyone loves a good deal. As we restructure our sale strategy, we will leverage our omni-channel vehicles to better inform customers about products on sale in order to drive conversion and basket building.
Our trade partners can now invest in additional placement online and through social channels to enhance LTO and Sale product sell-through in our digital space.
NOTE: This is a Non-Applied Program in MPTS. Please apply by completing the Excel Application Form before the deadline.
What We're Looking For
At this time we are soliciting products to participate in one-day online-only sales for:
- - Canada Day (July 1, 2021)
- - Civic Holiday (August 2, 2021)
- - Labour Day (September 6, 2021)
- - Thanksgiving (October 11, 2021)
- - Black Friday (November 26, 2021)
- - Cyber Monday (November 29, 2021)
- - Boxing Day (December 26, 2021)
- - Family Day (February 21, 2022)
- - lcbo.com Homepage Feature on the day of the Sale
- - Your product will be shown on the One-Day Sale landing page
- - Social and CRM Support: dedicated Promotional email, and Social channel promotion linking to the One-Day Sale landing page
- - These One-Day Sale opportunities are limited to LCBO exclusive products.
- - All one-day sale price points must adhere to LCBO’s LTO and Pricing Policies.
- - One-Day Sales must present consumers with an enticing offer.
- - Partners that have been approved and have committed to programs P4 and earlier will have the first opportunity of adding the omni-commerce components to their current commitments.
Introductory Pricing Information
- As of P5, this program will have a $500 participation fee per product.
- - Price subject to change.