e-Commerce Program Components:
New Arrivals - Hero Package
How It Works
Our customers love to discover new products!
Our New Arrivals Promotional Package is a great way to support your new product launch.
The New Arrivals HERO package provides an opportunity for our Trade Partners to invest in a larger opportunity with a significant omni-channel footprint. This opportunity is for larger brands that look to create a big impact for our customers.
NOTE: This is a Non-Applied Program in MPTS. Please apply by completing the Excel Application Form before the deadline.
- - Hero Image (Banner) on the New Arrivals Landing Page
- - Image Boxes on the Homepage and the Mega Menu Tile
- - Mobile App Tile
- - A social post on LCBO channels promoting new products, linking to Feature page
- - A templated Feature Page for your New Products/Brand (this can include existing LCBO Products on the page if new products are a line or brand extension)
Note that any scheduling of Social and CRM supports will be determined by LCBO and will be dependent on inventory availability.
Introductory Pricing Information
Hero Package: $28,000/Brand (available to 1 brand per period)
Partners that have been approved and have committed to programs P4 and earlier will have the first opportunity of adding the omni-commerce components to their current commitments.
Templated Feature Page
- 1. Product Introduction
- - Written by LCBO.
- - Hero image (may be supplied by the participating sponsor brand).
- 2. Optional: Brand Video
- - To be supplied by participating sponsor brand where available)
- - Must be AODA compliant and available in English and French.
- - Maximum length: 30 sec.
- 3. Collection
- - Six to nine additional SKUs from brand family (must be unique SKUs rather than different formats of same product). Hero product must be new.
- - Collection grid will feature product image, brief description and BUY NOW button linking to PIP (product information page)
- 4. Link to a list of selected products (product results page)
- - Note: Products to be selected by LCBO in collaboration with supplier.
- 5. Related Content
- - Three product recipes or food pairing suggestions (Recipes/food pairings information (in English and French) and image assets will be provided by LCBO from existing LCBO assets.
- - Alternate option is that assets are supplied by participating sponsor brand and tested/approved by LCBO at LCBO discretion.)
Where It's Located Online
- Image Box on lcbo.com Home Page
- Weekly traffic: 846, 546
- Hero Placement on lcbo.com New Arrivals Landing Page
- Clicks through to Feature Page
- 1. Mega Menu New Arrivals Image Tile
- Weekly visits: 595, 460
- 2. LCBO Mobile App
- - New Arrivals Hero Tile linking to featured product listing
- 3. Social Media
- - A social post on a LCBO channel linking to Feature Page
- - All New Arrivals Promotional Activity will be predicated on LCBO inventory forecast, distribution confirmation and set arrival schedule.
- - Creative for Feature page will be at the discretion of LCBO Marketing.
This is a Non-Applied Program.
To apply, download the Application Form posted on the Promotional Calendar page, complete and return to your Category Partner by the noted deadline.