Quintarelli Rosso Ca' del Merlo 2010

Corvina Blend

—VINTAGES#: 958595
Quintarelli Rosso Ca' del Merlo 2010
$116.95

Product Details

Release Date:
January 19, 2019
750 mL bottle
Alcohol/Vol
13.5%
Made in:
Veneto, Italy
By:
Quintarelli Guiseppe
Sugar Content:
4 g/L
Sweetness Descriptor:
XD - Extra Dry
Style:
Medium-bodied & Fruity
Varietal:
Corvina Blend
Description
The 2010 vintage of the Ripasso-style Ca' del Merlo is composed of 85% Corvina, Corvinone and Rondinella with the remaining 15% made up of splashes of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Nebbiolo, Croatina and Sangiovese. Expect mixed fresh and dried berry with complex cocoa, tar and spice notes, and pour alongside grilled or stewed meats topped with shaved truffle, or a selection of your favourite cheeses.

Product Availability

In Stock Online
 Units available
Out of Stock Online
Available in Selected Store
 Units available
See Store Availability Please contact the store to confirm quantity.
Select Store

NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Prices include container deposit fees where applicable. All products may not be available in all stores. Select products may be available to customers in limited quantity. Value Added Products are subject to limited availability and may not be included with online purchases. Earn 1 AIR MILES® reward mile for every $30* spent each month. *Excluding HST, container deposit, and charity donations. Air Miles for online purchases will be awarded on the date of shipment and not the date of order. The above-noted alcohol content may differ from the alcohol content displayed on the bottle label due to the timing of changes in vintage dates or production lot codes. Customers are advised to read the bottle labels to confirm the actual alcohol content of their purchases. The vintage year displayed on the product image may differ from the stock available in stores and online.